If your daughter had the body to and the chance to be a Playboy Playmate would you support her if she wanted to do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• nope
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No way!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No. I would hope that I have taught her to respect herself more than to aspire to pose naked in a magazine.
    Anonymous

• No. My cousin was asked to be in Playboy and she turned it down. I was so proud of her. We teach our females in the family to have self respect and high self esteem. I'm glad it works to keep them from doing something like allowing others to exploit them for sex.
    Anonymous

• no, hopefully she was brought up to respect her body and wouldn't even consider posing fro a magazine that objectifies women, but that being said, she is ands adult and can make her decisions, regardless of my feelings.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I dont have a daughter but there is no way I'd support her in that! Luvschocolate said it perfectly.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I would not only support her, but I would encourage her! Playboy opens doors that nothing else can. I find magazines like Playboy to be great influences on young womens lives! And I know not only how empowering it can be, I also know that opportunity only knocks ONCE - and frankly that's if you're lucky enough for it to knock at all... I would without doubt support her!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• yes, I would. I would be in it if I could
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• as long as she isnt hurting herself or others i will support her ( and my son) in anything that they do
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• If I had a daughter I would. To me its not downgrading its empowering. Just like strippers once again I don't find them a disgrace to women or anything. They were blessed with a body and if they want to show it off then by golly do it. Im sure they get a adrenaline high out of performing and if you love it then do it. This definitely wouldn't be the first or 2nd choice of living I would want for my child but, they have a brain and the capability to make grown up decisions and I would be there for them no matter what it was.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2010