Threesome

I have always fanticised about having a threesome, either with another man andmy hubby or with another woman.I have hinted to my hubby about it but he doesn't seem to catch it or think I am serious. I don't want him to think I am wanting to be with someone else but yea, I might want to be with two guys, just once! Just to wonder what it feels like to have two sets of hands ALL over my body. Has anyone ever had a three some and is it worth it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I haven't. But I know quite a few couples who have, usually it involves another woman. They all loved it, was fun. The thing is, is that it has to be totally 120% agreed on by both you and hubby, if just one of you has reservations about doing it, then DONT do it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Bad idea. I watched a talk show about threesomes and sex therapists and relationship therapists all advised against it. More times than not, they said it leads to the relationship ending.
    Anonymous

• It's on my bucket list.
    Anonymous

• ANON, I agree with the answers above, but I fell ya on what it would be like to have a couple guys rubbing their hands all over you. And having both of them naked and having two hand cocks in your hands not knowing which one to suck first. WHEW!
    Anonymous

• I have done it with another woman and my ex husband. We were young and it was awesome. Would love to do it again but you must find the right person. You have to totally agree that its just sex with all partners. Its a slippery slope.
    Anonymous

• You could get a massage and pay for an extra masseur... then you would have 'professional' hands all over your body and not break wedding vows.

Anonymous

• never. disgusting IMO
    Anonymous

• In my single days I did, with 2 guys once - and several times with 2 women and one guy, but never with anyone I was in a relationshp with. I am married and very monogomous and those days are behind me. It was fun and awkward all at the same time. I could never share my husband though so it will never happen again. Personally, from my own experience with other people, it has never been a good idea for a serious or married couple to do this. Always seems to create problems. But that's just what I've seen.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Yes, it was ok. I just had a problem with the other man coming back around when my x wasn't home. My x finally beat his ass and he stayed away. Would I do it again? Probably not. Why not suggest swinging with another couple? That might be a bit more fair and interesting. It would also show your dh that you don't just want another man.
    Anonymous

• i've thought about but me and my hubby are to jealous to let in anyone else in our bed he doesn't and not only that but i don't like females like that and i wouldn't her hands on my man and my hubby will die before another guy is naked in his bed and he wouldn't let another guy touch me
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2010