Would you call this an OCD behavior?

I make a mental list of things in the house that has to be done before I allow myself to do something fun, go outside,eat,drink...anything,lol.
Sometimes though, I don't feel like completing a task on my mental list and if I don't do it, I get depressed and still don't allow myself to do anything that I really want to do until I get that one measley stupid task done. Then I feel like I'm getting stubborn with myself and I tell myself I don't have to listen to that stupid list,LOL.
It's like I am battling and argueing with myself! I feel like there is just something wrong with me sometimes. Anyone else have a problem similiar to this? Or is it just normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Health

• There are many extremes to OCD. I have had it since I was a tween. I color cordinate my closet regularly, have to have everything in the kitchen exact, and wash my hands consitantly. I am a clean FREAK. May people think of this as a good thing. A good accountant, book keeper, organizer. There is nothing wrong with you, but if things bother YOU that you should take action in reversing the dilemma. If you are not eating or drinking becasue a task was not preformed, ethier get that task complete or find support from a councelor if it is really bothersome. It is a battle of the mind & it can be controlled just like any other anxiety disorder.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 11:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

• yep,OCD
    Anonymous