I snooped on the babysitter...

I have a babysitter for a little over a month now...and I can tell my 2 and 3 year olds do not like her ! But anyways....we are not friends on facebook but I looked her up ( planning on adding her) ...and her profile wasnt private so I was able to look at her wall...and I seen from the last 2 weeks she has been complaining about my kids...and she has been calling them sh*t- monsters ...and even made a reference that since they dont like what she makes, they dont have to eat !!!! And that she wishes they had some kids medicine to knock them out until their mom (me) comes to get them...

I am so horrified right now about all the other things she has said too ( not to mention she was online posting these things when she was suppose to be watching them) ..and there is no way in hell they are going back to her...

how should I let her know..I was thinking of printing off the pages of the stuff she wrote *continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• along with a note saying, your "childcare" services are no longer wanted.

good or different idea?
    Anonymous

• Wow. That's terrible! Definitely don't go back.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Send her a friend invitation on face book along with a message saying..oh I see your profile isn't private. And see if she responds. In any event, I wouldn't let her watch my kids for one second longer, thats for sure.
    Anonymous

• fire her.. and put her on Angies List so no one else can!! Its like craigslist but with reviews for service providers.. what a butt.. if you dont like kids why babysit..geez
    Anonymous

• I would just tell her, " I know longer need your sevices" And leave it at that.

Answer by louise2 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• stop being a wimp - call her up and fire her, and ya if her fb is not private then call her out on it -
    Anonymous

• yeah i was thinking of putting her on Angies list also ...

I was already kind of thinking of not taking the kids there anymore because they seemed so unhappy -- she has a little girl ( around 1 y/o) and everytime I would go there she would be in the playpen and smell like poopy diapers....but I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt...but I should have listened to my instincts
    Anonymous

• Yikes I'd cuss that *Bleep* out and fire her ass.
    Anonymous

• Well I just found it a little bit ago....she isnt even home yet for me to tell her...so I am not being a wimp yet..
    Anonymous

• oh i see i take back the wimp comment. LOL
    Anonymous