BO after having baby! yuck

So I had my baby 6 weeks ago and ever since I have been really sweaty and have pretty bad body odar. I Have never had this problem before and even noticed my breastmilk smells like BO. What can I do about this?? anyone else have this problem?? Its driving me nuts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I kind of went through the same thing. I just smelled bad...I don't know if it was a BO smell but I do remember being kind of stinky. Its probably just a hormonal thing.
    Anonymous

• OP here, I think your right about just being a stinky thing, I can put deodorant on 5 times a day and still me stinky. I hate it, I have never been the smelly one and now I feel nasty.
    Anonymous

• Hormonal... I think it helps your baby bond to you. Just think of it as yet another gift to your little nursling. If I remember correctly, it doesn't last that long. Maybe a few months? I think it goes away around the time you stop having to wear those awful nursing pads all the time.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• i do think it is from the hormones too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2010