I'm 7 weeks pregnant wit baby number 2 when should my husband get his Vasectomy?...

We wanted 2 and no more so when should this be done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would wait until the baby is a few months old.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Definately wait!!! Wait until the baby is at least a year old.. because you never know what'll happen!!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My DH got his when I was 8 mos. preg. with out 2nd. I kinda wished he would have waited until after our son was born and everything was fine but that is when he was able to do it so......I agree with mompam and if it would have been up to me I would have had him wait until the baby was 6mos or so.
    MrsHatch4

Answer by MrsHatch4 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My DH had his done when our sone was 5 weeks old.
    Anonymous

• atleast wait until after you have the baby in case you miscarry or have a stillborn or something
    Anonymous

• why would it be up to him why not get your tubes tied then that way your fixed lol.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 2:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Personally I would wait at least a few months after the baby is born... I wouldn't do it during pregancy just in case (hopefully not but it sometimes happens) there isn't a happy outcome with a healthy baby. And I would give yourself some time after the birth just to make sure you still feel the same. My dh and I swore when I was pg with number two that we were DONE.... we changed our minds later on and had a third. Thank goodness we didn't get fixed!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• In the UK where my dh had his done, doctor's won't perform vasectomies until your youngest is 12 months old.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ASAP
    Anonymous