Do you feel rejected easily and your feelings hurt if by your husband if you flirt with him or come on to him and he rejects you?

If he doesnt respond to your efforts?
Like, NEVER.
He only gets sex when HE wants sex but when you make it clear that YOU want it and you don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• yes definitely, u know but in a weird way, it made me pay more attention to when i reject him which is usually, we're women. And it made me want to be more sensitive about it towards him. Its not like its always gonna happen, but I'll tell him ahead of time so he'll stop trying anyways.lol.dont lead him on then take him no where.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• It has never happened to me, but yes I would feel rejected.. I think I would stop giving it when he wanted it..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 2:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• that never has happened to me either, I fight him off with all I can some nights.lol! but yeah, I would be very upset!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Yep, like the above 2 it hasn't happened to me. But, Yes I would feel really rejected :(
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Yea he did that to me a couple times,so now I don't flirt with him anymore.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• It would only take once for me to stop doing it, but I haven't experience it, yes I would feel rejected!

Answer by older at 2:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• That's never happened to me. Actually, I don't think my husband has EVER refused sex and no matter how focused he is on what he's doing all I have to do is flash a little something to get his attention lol. So after being used to that, yes I would probably feel rejected!
    Anonymous

• My feelings may be hurt briefly.. But me personally.. If my husband rejected my efforts, my advances.. I would want to know "why".. And I most likely would change my approach to see if I got a better response.. If one way doesn't get me the response I'm looking for, I try another one.

Lots of times, when our advances are being rejected. It's because we aren't making our advances in the "right way".. We all have our own turn owns, our own triggers, our own desires, our own needs. And lots of times, we as humans, approach/make advances towards someone, in a way that WE feel meets those things. Not necessarily the way the person we are making advances towards feels meets those things.

If your efforts are being rejected.. Try a new approach.. Learn what you husband wants, what he needs, what he desires, what his triggers are. And go from there.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• yes it has happened to me..many ,many times and it makes me feel very rejected and hurt, like he doesn't want me any more.. so I stopped trying and waited until he wanted it but that caused me to be resentful not wanting to be with him at all after a while. the thing is he never knew I was feeling this way because I never said anything to him about it. when I finally did he was shocked and very sorry.plus he said I was too subtle. he thought I was not serious because I only hinted but never really did anything about it He has made point to pick up on my hints and I am working being more forth coming.. if your husband loves you he will not want you feel that way but he may not know it unless you tell him.. I have come to realize that I am always in the mood at night, but he always tired and just wants to relax. so it wasn't that he was rejecting me just that he was tired

Anonymous

• yes.. esp if its ALL the time. thats very selfish of him
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2010