How do I get the aweful smell off of my tile???

OK so Tuesday my dog passed away. For 2 days before he was laying on the floor in front of my front door and he did not move so he peed and whatnot on the floor. Ofcourse I cleaned up what was there but then when he passed and we moved him we relized that there was a bunch of "mess" on the floor.I cleaned everything up as best as I could at that moment(mind you I just had to move my dead dog) So now I still can not get this nasty fishy smell off of my floor and I can not afford to get new tiles right now. What shoudl I do I have tried bleach and mopping it with the swiffer pads with febreeze and nothing works...Please help!!!!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Try a degreaser like greased lightening
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I'm sorry about your puppy.
    Try cleaning it with white, distilled vinegar.

www.vinegartips.com

You can also go to the petstore and buy a product called Natures Miracle. It'll break down whatever enzymes that are causing the smell.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 4:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Vinegar!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2010