sorry if these are dumb questions

ok when will i start feel the baby move they say when your bigger you wont feel the baby move so earliy is thast true and im jus worried yall its my first pregnancy and is it ok like i dnt get hungry all the time like i use to i only eat three times a day and i use to eat like 5 to 6 times a day cuz i was alywas hungry and now im not is that normal

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are fine.
    Anonymous

• Its totally normal not to want to eat as much and that will change throuought your pregnancy. Just make sure you are taking your prenatal pills. I felt my babies around the 4 and a half month range.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ok how is does it feel when your baby moves everybody tells me something diffrent
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• It's different for everybody. All I heard about when I was pregnant with DD was that the first few times I felt her it would be like butterflies- yeah right! I didn't feel DD move until five months +, and it made me jump. It felt like someone took an elbow and ran it from my hip to my ribs from the inside-hard. After that, she moved a lot and often. By month 8 her movements were very visible, people kept telling me it was like the movie "Alien" when she moved lol. It all depends on the baby and how they are situated, etc. You may feel the "butterfly" movements that move up to more noticeable movement or you may be like me and get it all at once.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• the first time i felt my first son move, it was around 21 weeks, and it felt like a teensy finger twitching inside. i was about 160 lbs when i got pg w/ him.

the first time i felt my 2nd son move, it was around 17 weeks, and it felt like there was a tiny baby in there rolling around. lol. i was about 205 lbs when i got pg w/ him

everyone tells you different things because it's so different for everyone, and for every pregnancy. gl
    Anonymous

• i felt my baby at 14 weeks little flutters and i really knew it was her at 18 weeks someone said it feels like pop corn poping and i have to say to me i think its true im 28 weeks as of monday and shes always active shes been sents i got preg i swear lol
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2010