Why be a mom if this is all you're going to do to your children?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/04/amanda_stott-smith_sentenced_f.html

I think this bitch should be thrown over a bridge herself. It sickens me.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It made me cry!!! I knew i shouldnt have read it! UGH...That poor baby..grrrrr...She needs to be thrown from the Golden Gate! ugh
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• That made me sick reading that,I have tears streaming down reading that,makes me so sick to my stomach. Its scary to think what satan does to peoples minds. I don't know how she will be able to live with this in her head I would want someone to shoot me on the spot,wouldn't you? I'm gonna give my kids so many hugs and kisses even more so than before I'm so blessed to have been able to have four adorable,intelligent,sensitive,comical,high spirited children,that are mine to raise and to love nurture and protect,I'm so proud and happy to be a mom.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Don't worry. Child molesters, and child killers don't usually last very long in prison.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 8:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2010