Tattoos

Does anyone have any tattoos. I want to get one but hate needles but I think I can suck it up for a while. Anyway I wanted ask if you have any where would it hurt less or more and what kind do you have. Does the bigger one hurt more or the smaller one.

momtoPMCandJNC

Asked by momtoPMCandJNC at 3:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have 2. one is on my hip and it honestly tickled. one is on my left breast and ya it hurt a lil but nothing too bad. anthing on a bone is going to hurt, especialy your spine. the more meaty areas usually are not as bad.
    Anonymous

• i have 3. i have one on the small of my back. it hurt some. i have one on my left shoulder blade that wasnt too bad. i have one on the back of my neck that is the largest of the 3 and it hurt the most. i am terrified of needles too but its not as bad as you would expect. i heard that getting them on your neck, ankle, and back is some of the most painful places to get it. i would start with something small and see how it goes. lol.
    Anonymous

• i have a peace dove on my foot wich is bony and it didn't hurt, it was more annoying than anything
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Tattoos are like childbirth. It hurts for a little bit but the pain is worth the reward...Ok that was cheesey! I have two, one on my foot that didn't hurt very bad and a pretty large one on my upper back, just under my neck. That one hurt, although I just got it about 2 months ago so it may just be that I remember that one more vividly lol.
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have three one on the left side of my back and that wasn't that bad neither was the one on the right side of the bottom of my stomach but the one on my ankle hurt sooo bad. I just couldn't wait for it to be over. I heard the bigger they are the more they will hurt since it takes longer. Gl. I was scared at first but once I had one I wanted more.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Usually the closer to a bone you get the more it hurts. I have one on my left shoulder and it didn't really hurt. That's the only one I have right now. Working on a design for one on my ankle.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I only have one, its about 4 in high by 1 1/2 - 2 in wide going down the side of my tummy over my hip bone and ending...just below my undie line. Uhm... was actually relaxing for me, felt good, even though I hate needles. The part on my hip bone tickled, but the only part that hurt was when he got over on my belly fat.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have one, on the back of my neck. I was told it has to do with placement and the size you get it, It really isnt about the size its about the detail you want to go into somethng. *mine is a monkey that gose from the top of my neck not far under my hair line, to the bottom of my neck and the tail is about two-two half inches or so down. And the only think that really hurt some was the tail.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have 2... 1 on my right hip (it didn't hurt until he got towards my vajajay) and one on my left ankle. That one kind of stung but it wasn't bad... If you can deal with all the blood draws and birth you can deal with a tattoo.... GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have one pretty big one starting from the top of my rib cage going down my entire left side and acrossed the front of my stomach to my right hip bone. I didnt think it hurt that much at all at first but towards the end it stated hurting like hell. But I got a really big tattoo with alot if lines and shading, and got it done in one day. It literally took the entire day. But yeah it all depends where you get it done at im sure, like going over the ribs hurt the most but the feeling of the tattoo gun making my ribs vibrate bothered me more then the pain. lol Anyways yeah the bigger it is the more painful because it takes longer and the more irratated your skin gets. But It was all totally worth it! I would do it again! And I forgot to mention I hate needles as well and I do have a high pain tolerance.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2010