i want to make my husband a romantic dinner when he gets home

but he doesn't like italian food! lol thats really the only thing i can thing of as being "romantic" any ideas on the night... like setting the mood, food, and such :) thanks

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 4:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Any thing can be romantic.... even hamburgers.... it is all in the presentation!!

candles, nightie, romantic music, make sure your food presentation is fancy.

If you have one of the very large tuna cans... cut the top and the bottom off, clean it out well, then stack what ever food you want, inside, use one of the cut lids to press down as you slide up the can... your food will be a pretty little stack on the plate. It is up to you what you stack. I like grilled veggies.

Anonymous

• just cook his favorite food! lol men really are that simple : )
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 4:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• maybe steak and potatoes if he likes that. really just anything he likes. i would have some candles on the table and put a nice cover on the table. maybe some soft music.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Finger foods that you can feed each other are always fun. My husband and I will do something like: cold boiled shrimp, cut up fruits and cheeses, some crackers, bottle of wine (or now that I'm pregnant some "sparkling grape juice") and eat on a blanket in the living room with some candles and soft music.

Answer by missanc at 4:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Romantic to men is whipped cream and chocolate syrup, and nothing on the table but you naked:)

Answer by louise2 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2010