~Question for mom's w/secondary IF~How would you feel about...?

How would you feel if you were in my position? I have two kids. My dh has severe male factor infertility,a 1% chance of having a baby naturally NOW I just developed endometrosis in the past 4 years so,basicly it's not going to happen naturally.
I am going to have surgery for my endo probably with the year and I have the option of doing a donor embryo transfer after my surgery. Would you feel guilty having a baby in this manner after having two bio kids???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• personaly i would not do it. i would feel it was gods way of telling us that we had our kids and to just be happy with what we have.
    Anonymous

• (OP)I guess,if I had felt THAT WAY,I would still be childless,ANON4:24!! I was asking for input from other mom's who have had Infertility.
    Anonymous

• If you can afford it and you really want another child and are willing to go through all the treatments, I say go for it. Just know the risks of everything before trying and know what your chances are of it actually taking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Also, if it were me I think after already having 2 children I would go the route of adoption at this point. That's just me. I also deal w/ infertility and have since before we were able to conceive our first child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I would also consider adoption. Yes I've dealt with infertility. I had an extremely difficult time trying to conceive my first. Since you already have 2 bio children and the odds of you having more bio children aren't very good, even with treatment, I think you should consider adoption.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2010