Need ideas for an engagement gift

What do you give for engagement gifts? It is for my brother-in-law and his girlfriend.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• confusedwhat? i never heard of that.

BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• A gift card, a nice picture frame or small photo album, things along that line would be appropriate I would think.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I haven't heard of that either. I have given wedding presents though. Maybe you should wait for that. If you want to give something, send a card that says "Congratulations!".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Two champagne glasses from Tiffany & Co. If I remember correctly they were very reasonably priced (some of them). :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• A nice bottle of wine and two pretty wine glasses. If you can afford it throw in a gift certificate for couples massage ;)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2010