Do you believe revenge is ever acceptable?

I have never "taken revenge" on anyone. I have had reason to, and, at times, may have thought about it. But i could never bring myself to intentionally and hatefully destroy another persons life or property. And, in most cases, i truly feel it is a poor choice. Destructive revenge doesn't solve anything or prove anything. IMO, the best kind of revenge is moving on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah, I can't bring myself to bring on the revenge but that's just my nature in general.. I much rather get over it and move on I guess..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• i dont worry about it...life takes care of that.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I agree
    Anonymous

• no i never done the revenge thing i believe in "what come around goes around" besides why go through the challenge of getting back at someone when they are not even worth it
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Nope. I truly believe that it doesn't make you feel better. It doesn't provide the justice you hope for. It leaves you feeling like you are now as bad as the person who wronged you. You are now no better than that person. I would prefer to forgive someone even if they continue to hold grudges. I don't seek revenge, and I don't hate, and I don't hold grudges. I look after my self in that way. It is my belief that you treat people they way you want them to treat you. I don't want people to seek revenge on me, so I don't seek revenge. I want people to be kind to me, so I try to be kind to people. It is that simple and hard.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• In some situations yes I believe revenge is called for. There are some bad nasty excuses for human beings walking among us. They deserve all that they can get.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2010