Hmmm...??

So lets just say walking does work to help move baby into dropping... Would you feel baby drop as your walking or later on after you start to relax again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No you don't feel the drop
    Anonymous

• Then how do you know if baby has droped at all? My baby is super low but my dr says she hasnt actually droped yet, says she is stil floating around. But to me it feels as if im sitting on her head! Kinda like if your tampon isnt in just right.
    Anonymous

• You don't really know until you get examined if the baby has dropped. If you've been carrying low the entire pregnancy odds are you won't have a noticeable change when your baby does "drop" I carried high with my first pregnancy and at 37 weeks you could tell that he had dropped and was ready at any given moment to come out...
    Anonymous