messy house?

when you are super sick and have no one to help you, does your house get totally trashed? Mines that way right now, i hate it.. i feel so crappy though and i know it will be done tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same. I'm still trying to get caught up from the cold I'm just now getting over :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I just try to be thankful I have a house and stuff to mess it up.. but yes mine does get like that too and it drives me nuts!
    Anonymous

• yes my house is trashed cause i feel horrible and nobody else is going to clean
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• yeah thats my place right now, i fell down the stairs ealier and hurtn pretty bad, so not much is gettin done
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel. I'm not there now, but i've been there for sure!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• what do all of you consider trashed/?
    Anonymous

• Toys, food crumbs, laundry all over the floor, dishes not done, food crumbs in the kitchen, table a mess, etc. lol. That's trashed.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• That's basically how my house looks all the time because I get fed up being the maid when there are 5 other perfectly capable people in the family and none of them clean. It's annoying. When I'm sick, though, I just don't care. the kids can do whatever they want as long as they leave me alone so I can rest. OF course, no one lifts a finger to help while I'm sick so when I do get better it takes me a week to get the house in somewhat of an order. Sigh.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Nah, my husband helps out. My kids are 10 and nearly 5, so they can clean up their own messes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Absolutely! There right now, on the catch up mode... Had migraines all last week that had me out of comission to a major extent, so now im paying for it :P ALl I can say is like the lady above said, be happy youve got a home to mess and get to it when you can!

Be well! Cheers!
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2010