whtas thew earliest you felt your baby move?

is it possible you can feel it at 10 weeks?

Hyde3

Asked by Hyde3 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was about 4 1/2 months along before I felt my baby move. And even then it felt like gas bubbles. It wasn't until 5 or 6 months that she started moving more and I could really feel it. I don't think you should be feeling it this early, but I've always been told that with your 2nd or 3rd baby, you tend to feel it a bit earlier
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• im about 14 weeks right now and i swear i have felt it move for almost a month now. sometimes it just feels like a gas bubble or a nudge, now its starting to be more of a rolling feeling. this is my second baby.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I Started with the gas bubble feeling around your stage and at about 12- 13 weeks was certain I had felt little kicks... Im expecting twins though and this is my second pregnancy. Guess it depends on your body type to and how easily you can recognize it .
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2010