Would you take a pregnancy test?

I had a baby 6 weeks ago. We had sex one time and he pulled out and still no period. I'm not sure how long it is suppose to take. I am bottle feeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt worry about it. it takes a while for your body to get back to normal.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I wouldnt worry about it yet either. but you could always take a test anyway
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• You are able to get pregnant within days of having your baby (this is what my doctor told me). You are also extremely fertile for two years after a babies birth, with the first 6 months being the highest fertility. This is why doctors are so persistent about birth control after you have a child. Good luck =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 7:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't be too concerned, you just had a baby six weeks ago. If you truely are worried take a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous