have you heard about bret micheals?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/04/bret_michaels_hospitalized_wit.html

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• Wow...my best friend is supposed to be going to a concert of his soon. She's gonna be really upset. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• OH no!...that sounds bad. I like Brett...he seems like he would be a pretty decent guy. Hope he does ok.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Sad. It sounds like it is pretty bad. If he pulls out of it, he's going to be in bad shape for the rest of his life. My grandmother had a SAH near her brain stem and she did not live long after. The brain stem is not a good place for this to happen. I hate to be grim and I hope he pulls through but a massive hemorrhage near his brain stem carries a very high mortality rate. Sad..
    Anonymous

• I just gave the news to my daughter, who thinks he is; "the most beautiful man on God's green earth"!?
    It is sad...I have had a tumor taken out of my head & have 2 others. I hate to hear things like this happening to people.
    It just goes to show how a hemmorage can happen to anyone without any symptoms.
    catysnanny

Answer by catysnanny at 7:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• That is so sad.
    mommyheymommy

Answer by mommyheymommy at 8:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• It is really sad!
    I did just read on TMZ tho that he is awake and responsive, but that the next 48 hours are critical. I hope he can pull through I really like him!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I'm praying for him to recover.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 10:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Poor guy. I read his last blog....he knew something bad was going on.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• He was just performing nearby, I can't believe how fast one's health can turn for the worst...he was my idol in high school
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I"ve been a fan of Bret Michaels for a long time.(I've still got a MAJOR crush on him 2 this day lol) I hope he pulls through/ is back 2 his old self again. I'll be sure 2 keep him in my prayers.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2010