We have a neighbor who's 7. My boys are 4 and under. While she's good at conducting play, and my boys enjoy playing with her, she's just is so, so , 7! lol... I don't think I 'm ready for 7 year old tacktics yet. Is there a way I can limit their time together, with out making it obvious that I'm not thrilled with the friendship?

barrettboys

Asked by barrettboys at 9:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Why are you against there friendship? I don't get it I used to play with the neighbor kids who were much younger then me. They were the only kids I had to play with. We had a lot of fun together. So I do not see what is so wrong.
    TheEyesDesire

Answer by TheEyesDesire at 10:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Running home when its time to clean up, disappearing when something breaks. Obnoxious faces, and language. Maybe its not so much the age, but her.
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 11:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Oh well then I would tell her if she wants to spend time at your house she needs to follow the house rules. Just because she is not your child does not mean she is held to any less respectfullness or diff. rules. I would just tell her this is how we act and if she cannot follow this then she needs to go home. If her parents have a problem tell them sorry but those are our house rules everyone under the roof has to follow them.
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 3:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2008