Have you ever been tasered, or know anyone that has?

What does it feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup...a few years back. Hurts like a bitch but goes away as soon as they stop the current.

Pepper spray is waaaaaay worse.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I haven't been tasered, but I've been electrocuted, and WOO that felt beyond weird. Key in light socket, hand on metal outlet cover (HS biology lab.) I felt altered for a few hours and also go in trouble with my bio teacher. Sorry, Mr. Clark.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Military friends of mine have done it for laughs at parties. Not very fun from what they say. I'd never let them try it on me lol
    bustii

Answer by bustii at 9:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I've never been tasered and should never be because of a heart condition.
    My oldest twin has been pepper sprayed as part of his Law Enforcement Training.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• The BLET Program had to quit Tasering as part of the training because it can exacerbate a harmless heart condition.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I had to do it for work. It wasn't too bad, only lasts 5 seconds. I laughed about it after and it was more funny than anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• It doesn't necessarily hurt, your whole body goes completely immoble and tense. I screamed and couldn't make myself stop LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• The effects don't last afterwards. Pepper spray hurts for hours if you don't get it all off. I think it took an hour for me to "recover" after being decontaminated from the pepper spray. I can't even smell the stuff now without having flashbacks lol.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2010