Help Me...

So I have been having contractions but they always end up stopping after a couple hours. I tried to keep them going last night by super cleaning but it didnt work. Im taking oil on Sunday to see if Ill get lucky and it will work like it did with DS, Ive been walking all day, cant have sex because DH is at work, and Im going to rent a hospital breast pump so I dont have one here.. What else is there that I can do?? Oh I dont have DS carseat, DH took my car because he was to lazy to get gas..

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 7:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go get a pedicure! There is a spot on the foot that when massaged can bring on labor!
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 8:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Labor and Delivery nurses told me that all the self-induction methods only work if you're ready to go into labor anyway...otherwise they just cause painful and annoying false labors.

...most of the stuff (like doing your chores, or being intimate with hubby) are good to do anyway, so go for them. I just wouldn't do castor oil because that can make you vomit and have horrible diarrhea.
    Anonymous