??What Do You Do For Fun??

Please Tell me what is Fun To you? What you Enjoy Doing? Maybe What keeps you Happy or what you do that makes you enjoy life!? Thanks so much

doms_mommy

Asked by doms_mommy at 8:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• spending time with my family, working out, going on vacations, going out with my friends, going to concerts, listening to music, shopping etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• well i love to scrapbook...cause i love my son's memories :) umm i hang out with friends when im really really bored..ice cream ya know..um we love barnes and nobles,lol thast our spot.I really like cruises those are lots of fun.. i really enjoy teaching my son and reading to him..i like listening to stories like "adventures in oddesey" i love country music..but fun varies you know....sometimes its watching my son play,sometimes its laying in bed with him and dad and talking to each other..for the most part to be honest fun is my boys (hubby and son)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Reading, going to the zoo, writing poetry (for my eyes only so far but I like it) walking in nature, hanging with my kiddos, watching sunsets/sunrises, stargazing....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Music Going places eating lol dancing shopping cleaning...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010