Spotting, no period! Pregnant?

OK so here is a quick breakdown. I basically was supposed to start my period on Tuesday of this week. A little over a week ago I started spotting brown, then this week I spotted here and there a couple of times. Almost a month ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for the first time since we had our daughter in November 2008. I have taken 2 hpt's both negative. I know I could possibly be pregnant, not stupid. I am just wondering if this has happened to any of you? Any suggestions? Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my first i spotted and all the tests where negetive so i whent to the dr they did a blood test and i was pregnant but a month latter i lost the baby they told me that when i first found out i was pregnant my hcg level was lower then normal and that is y it did not show up on tests so i would do a blood test
    lalaberk1

Answer by lalaberk1 at 2:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2010