boob job...

how long where you out of work for.. and a average price for you town?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Please quit wasting your money on stupid things. Really, work on building yourself a career (other than stripping) make some money and be known for your brain, not your boobs.
    Anonymous

• Are you a member of the breast implants group on here? If not, you should join. There are many ladies on there who could give you plenty of info. I haven't had it done, so I can't really help you much.
    Anonymous

• Funny you asked this question.. I have always wanted a boob job until I watched survivor.. One of the girls had a boob job and you can see the implants and the ripples on the edge of the bag. it looks like 3 permanent wrinkles in her skin... Sorry, but I don't want to give X amount of dollars and end up like that. I know their are great boob jobs out their but no matter the research and the surgeon I chose, there is no guarantee I will have a perfect boob job. I don't want to come out worse than when I went in.. So, I will just have to love my tiny boobs like my hubby does.. Just something to think about : (
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• i wish i could get a boob job... but i wish the boobs still looked soft too not stiff & hard.
    my aunt paid i think 10,000 or was it 5,000? one of them. not sure how long she was out of work for but she a staph infection & almost died from it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• OMG do not listen to this crap! My mom, two sisters and many friends have implants and IF they are done by a board certified doctor they do not look hard and rippled. Average cost for a good boob job nowa days is 7-10 thousand. Recovery is usually 1-2 weeks. I don't NEED them but am getting them after my 2nd baby. Bye haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• So many fake trashy moms on here.
    Anonymous

• WOW thanks for all the rude answers, 6 answers and one nice one seriously women lossen up, im very mad somebody implyied i am a striper. FYI I went to colledge and i returned and i have only 24 for my DOCTOR DEG! just throwing that out there that smart women need boobs to, i have very happy but i have a baby and im veryy flattt now its sad. :-/ i no it sounds odd but im not a ugly girl or a person to show off my chect ever. but i would like to not look like a man naked
    Anonymous

• Sorry about all the rude responses, jealousy is such a bad thing! I got mine last year & they were $5200.00. After having my DD & breastfeeding they went from a big perky D to a small saggy B and it was hard for me because I was use to having boobs. I didn't even want to get in a swimsuit. I done it for me & nobody else. Mine do not look fake at all. Just check around & go to several consultations! Go for it, you will love them!!!!
    Anonymous

• My mom had them done and she was out six weeks. She couldn't raise anything heavier than a bottle of soda for weeks. They looked great but she had a lot of trouble and they leaked then she got sick and died.
    Anonymous