Sisters in Christ do u feel discouraged for not knowing how to answer at times?

Just wanted to share 1Corintians 2:1-4. WOW even Paul said "I did not come proclaming to you the testimony and evidence or mystery and secret of God in lofty words of eloquence or human philsophy and wisdom For I resolved to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ curcified! Blessings to you my sisters.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sometimes even if your not educated in reciting verses and passages, you still know what you feel in your heart and know in your mind...and you can't deny the things that you know. Nobody is perfect, but we can all keep trying to be the best we can.
    Anonymous

• Amen my sister!!! anon 9;08
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I find the it a great opportunity to learn. I believe God has sent many of these questions to us. The question makers are tools of God to encourage us to learn and understand our fiath more. I have read some questions that are hard to answer. I do research and read other answers. I am given the opportunity to question AND learn.

Let's face it Christians aren't going to ask the tough questions and the only way we are going to learn is by finding answers to the tough questions.

Anonymous

• Thanks for sharing that sister in Christ and Anon 9:08 said it great...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No body knows every thing. The only reason I can answer most questions is because if I don't know I go research it before answering. I don't think quoting the bible is truly answering a question.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Sometimes I am more frustrated when giving answers it is not truly understood. The internet has its limitations ya know?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I feel empowered to learn
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2010