need advice ladies.....

ok so this is it in a nutshell....i dont work now im a stay at home mom to our 3 year old daughter, which means i have a very hard job sthms would agree we never get a day off. my husband wrecked his car in dec so since then i have been w/o a car, stuck in the house having to rely on friends to take me out...so the hubby has off tues, fri, and sat, and let me just say we are barly making it but we are...so this is my problem he has a new hobby of golfing goes out buys a 100 pair of clubs, and now goes out tues and fri and stays out all day i mean leaving form 830am and just gettin in at 9pm...im pissed and my question is am i wrong?? i feel he is being selfish, and taking my for granted

skyes_mom07

Asked by skyes_mom07 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, he definitely is. guys need thier time, but seriously...he's out til 9pm? you can golf all day....but I don't know anyone who would want to golf all day.
    I would bring this up to him NOW...before it goes too long like your ok with it. he needs to know your not!
    Anonymous

• thanks for reassuring me o i have told him and guess what hes in bed already....and he will be sleeping alone, im not ok with it and he will know
    skyes_mom07

Answer by skyes_mom07 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I agree with first anon.

Guys do need guy time, but this is overkill.
    Anonymous