Does anyone know if I can do this?

My sister thought of this great idea for her best friend who just had a baby. She gave her a "memory box" for the baby, and in it she put a news paper from the day the baby was born. This makes me want to obtain the newspapers from the day my children were born. Does anyone know of anywhere that I can get actual news papers from a couple years ago? My daughter was born in october 2007 and my son born in june 2009....does anyone know anywhere I can obtain those, if it's possible? Someone's gotta collect them or something, right? I live in Massachusetts...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maybe you can call your local newspaper company and ask. they have them all on computer.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Google it. I've seen several sites that sell old newspapers. They can be pretty spendy though if you want originals.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• mommy of two is right, newspapers have archives. Libraries usually keep them as well, they can run copies.
    bustii

Answer by bustii at 9:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• call your local newspaper and ask them if they can do re-prints or try the library.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Miles Kimball- a mail order company in my town gets these for you. They can go back to 1886 I believe. Look them up on the computer.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2010