ok first off can you be pregnant and have a couple symtpoms, but not have the symptom fo frequent urination?

the reason I ask is because I started my period April 6th although it was heavy like a normal period, but it was 4 days instead of 5. The next time I should have my period is about May 5th. With my first pg. I achually found out 2 weeks before my period was due. And I have had symptoms since Tuesday which would make it 2 weeks and 1 day. I took a test Tuesday evening it said I wasn't though. But with my first the only symptom I had was I got car sick not sure about the bathroom part of it. But Monday I got car sick and then Since Tuesday I get neasueas everytime I smoke a cig. I didn't smoke with my other 2 I quiet bf they were planned started back up over the summer. I also am hungry all the time, but no symptom of peeing a lot more. Today I only had 2 cig I have been neasueas off an on all day, I have cramps like I am about to start what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't even have to pee more at 40 weeks and 1 day...I could drink a big drink walk all day and still pee like normal Never got nausous...nothing. I finally got a belly. And I felt him move. Aside from the missing period, which happened often anyway...I would never have known until my belly grew.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• oh ya and my doctor my ob told me Thursday when I went in for my yearly I gained some weight since my last visit although that was a year ago. I weigh 138 now
    Anonymous

• oh yes .. the only symptom i had was being overly emotional about everything ...
    all the other symptoms didn't follow until after i took a pg test.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I didn't have to pee all the time until the third trimester with either of mine. But if you just had a vaginal exam, your doc would probably have been able to tell if you were pregnant. And weight gain wouldn't happen this early.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2010