Ok if your married and your husband gets mad to the point he know j=he doesn't want to hit you but he keeps hitting the wall and punching holes in it should a wife want to stay with him or leave and what if she's worried that he might hurt her one day is it ok for her to leave over that

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• yes
    it only gets worse.
    I've been in three abusive relationships and they all begin that way
    Anonymous

• absolutely ... that's a bad situation and she needs to get herself out of it now before she can't leave.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Yes, it will only get worse, especially if he is not getting any help. That is abusive behavior.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 9:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Thank you i know but my mom keeps saying oh it will get better and I'm like well when will it then she'll say don't leave I'm like what I don't understand is she waiting for me to get hurt then I need to leave. Like I don't even like to call her and tell her when he gets mad and punch holes in the wall cause all she'll say it well did he hit you and i'll say no then she'll say you'll be ok
    applejacks2004

Answer by applejacks2004 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My brother was like that. He loves his wifey now. It will get better. But let him go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• My husband is like that. (He was in the military also). What has helped our relationship is knowing what triggers his episodes (as I like to call them) and trying your best to avoid triggering it. Sometimes, even with doing everything you can to avoid these triggers it still happens. That is when I leave the house for a little bit to let him cool off.

Anonymous

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 7:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• seriously it only gets worse. You need to get out and find somewhere safe.
    Anonymous