my boyfriend lost his job and i only have 12 weeks left

and he doesnt seem to care to find another one right away! hes been out hanging out with his friends whenever he gets the chance... been complaining about taking care of our other child(hes 10 months) lazy around the house... im doing all the cleaning... i bring it up and he tells me im just delusional

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sorry i guess this wasn't really a question... i just dont know what to tell him to get some motivation
    Anonymous

• you can't besides, i'm leaving if you can't live up to your end of the bargain...aka contributing to the bills and housework!!!!
    Anonymous

• i would get rid of this guy if hes not helping now he wont with the next baby your about to have another baby and you have a 10 month old dont you think you should slow down if your with someone who dont wanna do anything or work why have more kids with the dude??
    Anonymous

• Didn't you see these signs before you had kids with him? A man who chooses to go out with friends and not help out around the house and with his own kids is not a man. I would leave him because it will only get worse and then it will be harder to leave later. Do you really want to be taken for granted for the rest of your life??? Ask yourself that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Clearly he has changed since you choose to have children. Is he depressed? Is he using drugs? The two of you need to sit down with a neutral third party, like a member of the clergy or a couples conselor. You also need a lawyer to spell out medical powers of attorney and other legal issues that you wouldn't need to deal with if you were married.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I agree with above poster. You should sit down and talk about this. You need to relax being this far along, and having money problems is stressful trust me I know!My husband got laid off back in the december, and I had to take an early materinty leave if it wasn't for my savings (which is almost completely gone)We'd be in a lot of trouble. I would deff talk to him about this.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2010