bong tokin mommies

any of you mommies out there smoka the ganja? <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Health

• ha ha ha yep! it is so relaxing.
    Anonymous

• not anymore. i don't feel like I'm capable of dealing with my baby when I'm high. I like to be there 100% physically and mentally when I am responsible or him.

Anonymous

• Right here, but only occasionally when he is in bed or something, DH and I will sneak down to the basement (monitor in hand) and smoke some. We used to be big pot heads before I got pregnant but we slowed way down after I had the baby (i didn't smoke when I was pregnant) I really don't see anything wrong with it as long as you can still hear the child and they are no where close to the smoke. JMO
    Anonymous

• I wish!!!! But I also like to be 100% sober with my dd! You never know when something could happen that would cause me to either drive or react quickly with her. I'm one of those that gets high on one toke... If family was watching dd, I sure would be hittin the bong!!!
    Anonymous

• not every day like i did years ago...but sure, once in a while when the kids are in bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• lol i use to before i got pregnant but then i also got in trouble and on probation now for a year my baby is 4 months now so when he turns a year ill be able to smoke again...i have stopped for about a year now im not going to be how i was before everyday all day...lol...but like after long days after he is asleep i might and by that time he be a year so i wont have to worry about him being so lil and worry about anything but NEVER SMOKE AROUND HIM not even cigs we smoke in the other room away from him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• anon 09, you do realize that smoking in another room isn't going to do anything to keep the smoke away from him, right? you are just in another room, the smoke will go everywhere else in the house...
    Anonymous