Is your husband more loving than you?

Sometimes I feel like the man in the relationship. I've never been the mushy type, am seriously uncomfortable with public displays of affection and sometimes feel like telling him to get the F up off me when he tries to be all sweet with me lol. I try not to because I feel bad and I actually do love that I have a man who likes to express himself to me but I'm just not that person and people we know always think it's weird that he's the one who's more "romantic". My best friend always laughs at us because he gets all heartbroken and if I don't say "I love you back" all loud and proud on the phone if I'm around lots of people. Can any other ladies here relate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Lmao!!! Yup I can relate. I always tell my husband to stop acting like a girl.
    Anonymous

• Nope my husband hates me with a passion.
    Anonymous

• yeah he always wants to show affection and stuff but i am not the touchy feely type of person. You aren't alone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2010