LOL!

our dog recently had puppies and today my MIL asked me if I am giving her enough milk and I said I think that might upset her stomach and she said -- Well where is she getting her milk for her puppies ?!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ROFLMFAO!!! oh my, and to think her DNA is alive and well in your DH! Did she ever stop to think of where cows get their milk from??
    I really needed this chuckle tonight, thank you so much. It's been a long week and we now have a thunder storm and even at my age, they scare the willies out of me.

Oh, what was your response to her question? Or did you just crack up? I think that would have been my reaction.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I was like...ummm, no I think it will upset her stomach and then I laughed all the way home lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• oops didnt realize I posted this question in Anon
    glamomomo

• sounds like something my mother would say. SIGH......
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 24, 2010