Arizona Bill written by a racist

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2007/09/russell_pearces_willie_horton.php

He is a racist who rubs elbows with Known Neo-Nazis...how does that make you feel??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• confused  And your point?  Is it impossible for someone who has a friend to write a bill?

Anonymous

• I would not worry about it, it will get struck down in the courts, it's unconstitutional.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• And your point? Is it impossible for someone who has a friend to write a bill?

Are you stupid...?? He is a political figure and spends time with Nazis and not only that sent out a anti semtic e-mail and then had to apologies for it

You don't see anything wrong with this??
    Anonymous

• Our country is so royally messed up now.I have an idea lets let the neo nazis and those Hispanics groups who are vowing to take over the country (I forget the group names but they are out there) battle it out.
    Anonymous

• I hope that bill is challenged in court. It is racial profiling, and it's unconstitutional.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Let the smear campaign begin. Isn't this one of Alinsky's rules?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• http://edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/23/obama.immigration/?hpt=T1&imw=Y by the way suddenly some are all concerned about our constititution huh? strange that isn't it after they couldn't careless about our constitution when this president and admin passed a HC that mandates all americans to purchase a product...HMMM

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

------

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

That is exactly what this is!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• (OP) I don't agree with the health care bill either so please do not assume things. I am not an Obama supporter...all I know is I live in AZ and do not want my civil right infringed upon. You can hide your heads in the sand, but the fact still remains he is a racist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2010