Is it really better?

Is it better to be married to a man who you are comfortable with, who really is just someone to go through the motions with, not in love with and therefore you dont get those feelings that you have when your in love or even wanting the person...

or is it better to be married to a man who you have a passion for, that your so in love with...and not really know if those feelings will last...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i rather be in love
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I too would rather be in love. But i could never love a man who wasn't stable and successful, because that's (to me) what makes a man a man.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• You chose who you love, emotions will come and go.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Love is blind...lol! I'd rather marry for love, which I did. I did not marry for lust and money. Either way you could be unhappy. Seriously, though love comes in all stages. You married the person for a reason and sometimes love will be stronger at times and less during the hard times. But if you just remember why you married each other then life will be easier thru the hard times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Apr. 24, 2010