Are you more afraid of racist white people or racist black people?

Or do you find yourself excusing black people for being racist more than white people?

I had this conversation with hubby a while back and I told him I was more afraid of nazi-wanna be hitler c*ck suckers than a gang of black people racist againts whites. I know both are dangerous and can harm innocent people, but I'm more afraid of the Nazis than anyone else. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I am not really afraid of either (unless they have guns and are after me. I don't think that any racism by anyone is ok though.
    MrsKline

Answer by MrsKline at 11:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I'm not afraid of racist, i just feel sorry for them
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I am afraid of racist people, period. Around my house people are good about calling you racist if you don't agree with them. I don't spend time worrying about other people too much though.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I heard this on a tv show once,,the only person Im afraid of is the one that doesnt speak einglish and is waving a huge bat in front of me,,,,lol
    Anonymous

• OP Here
    I just worry about it when moving to a new town because I don't know how diverse the population is. I'm used to growing up in a diverse town so moving to a new town where it might be prodominately white, I fear there are underground nazi gangs. And being half white and half asian, I worry about running into those kind of people sometimes. Especially at night when I have to run to the store.
    Anonymous

• Why would I be afraid of a racist? Isn't this question a bit racist?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• There are gangs in every city..find out as much as you can about the area first. Visit there, if you can, first. Check out the police dept, the local newspaper that shows the crimes committed for that past week,,,,What zone they where in, what the crime was. How many hate crimes there are....research as much as you can, to put your mind at ease before committing to the move,,
    Anonymous

How is it racist?
    Anonymous

• Not afraid of either. I carry bigger guns.
    bustii

Answer by bustii at 11:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Whites, because blacks usally do it out of retaliation but whites have had hate embedded in them from generation to generation.Some not all.
    Anonymous