his new g/f is driving me crazy !

My ex husband and I have 3 children together, and basically have a pretty good friendship. He has started dating a new woman and I think it is pretty serious between the two of them, at first she seemed very sweet and I was happy for him !

But I have realized she is one crazy lady ! When I called to talk to him about our youngest son , she would not give him the phone ! Whenever he comes over or I go there she HAS to be there, all of our kids play sports and she told me she would prefer that I do not go to them if they are going to it ( which obviously I AM going) , constantly gives me dirty looks, and has asked me on multiple occassions when was the last time I slept with him....

she must not know he is a packaged deal !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you confronted them about it?
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• If you have a good relationship with your ex , ask him to speak with her and let her know that you are going to be around because your children are around. Period and point blank. Perhaps he can explain it because if you have too I am sure she won't like it. If he won't do it then you have too. She should have thought about all of this before she got involved with a man with kids.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Well I asked him about it ( on the rare occassion that she wasnt around) ..and he said she is jsut acting that way becasue its new for her and she is just getting use to it...and that he is putting up with it because he really cares about her...but that he wont let her affect his relationship with the kids or even me.... but that it will just take her time....

but I am just blown away by her attitude...
    Anonymous

• She is jealous of you, because you were first, and you have his kids and you have a relationship with him that she does not have, and if she does not check her attitude she may never have it.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• She should definetly have known better. if she cant handle it now, hopefully she can get used to it soon, because its only going to make the relationship between your husband and kids suffer, its not like your going to back off. They're your kids. She'll get over it, or he'll get rid of her.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• maybe she is the one who is right -- maybe you are just butting in too much....

- why couldnt you have just told her what you needed to tell him on the phone

- why cant just the two of them go to a game...

- maybe you are sleeping with your ex or are flirting with him and that is making her act that way
    Anonymous

• Maybe the gf is just an insecure little girl who cannot handle grown up situations?
    Anonymous

• Obviously she has never dated a man who has children and a past.

And she does sound like a cray bitch. Geez.

Makes you wonder why the hell men put up with women like that, doesn't it?

You will always be a part of his life and he yours. If she can't handle that,

he needs to tell her to step. She has no right to interfere when it comes

to your children.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:50 AM on Apr. 24, 2010