pregnancy symptoms but still have AF?

For the past month my boobs have been sore, ive just started getting nauseous, and very forgetful, which were all tell-tale signs of my last 2 pregnancies. but yet im still getting my period. My periods have been normal flow like usual, but i have noticed that the last two periods were shortened by 2 days (normally its 7 days but its been 5 ). i plan on taking a pregnancy test next week to rule it out if i am or not, but anyone have an idea if it could mean that i am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Some women actually still have a normal period when they are pregnant.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 11:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No one on CafeMom is a/your doctor first off. Your symptoms could be a wide range of hormonal changes as you get older. Go to the doctor for blood test and an ultrasound to know for sure. We can't tell you since we don't know your full medical history and or even age...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• to anonymous: i was just curious as to what people thought, obviously i know nobody on here is my doctor. And being 22 i dont know if its my hormones changing, but thats also a possibility i thought about.

2murphyboys: thanks, i talked to my mom last night and she said she had a period with my brother the whole time, so maybe thats the case with me. ive also been reading it a lot more and it seems more common than i thought.
    Anonymous