How would you feel if someone asked you to eat your meal in a bathroom?

Im sure you woiuldnt like it.. so why should a have to?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What's funny is, I've only seen ONE woman who was obvious about breastfeeding in public and even then, I never saw her "tits". I've seen many woman BFing her child but you had to look hard to tell.
    PURPULs answers are really annoying. Why call them tits? Because you see BREASTS as sexual and men often refer to them as "tits"? You better get over that right there because I won't stop breastfeeding in public because you don't like it. I have my rights, I don't have to confine my child and myself to my house because you stare to hard. You don't like it, don't look. I barely hear anyone say anything about half naked girls in public but when it comes to the sake of a child eating the natural way, people have everything to say.
    That new lady gaga video, where she's in a jail and wearing a thong. I didn't want to see that so you know what I did, TURNED THE CHANNEL! Now, is it really that hard to turn and look the other way?
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• if my breastfeeding offends you please feel free to put a blanket over your head.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• i agree with you:) NIP is nothing to be ashamed of.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 11:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I would laugh and then leave.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Why don't you? I've ate in the bathroom at work when I didn''t have any other time to do it. Breastfeeding should be done in private... PERIOD. Our mall has facilities for breastfeeding. You go in the little room and shut the curtain. If you expose your breast, YES I WILL REPORT YOU. You should be ticketed, just as if I were to go into the mall and pull out my boob. End of story...
    Anonymous

• well since i dont have to have my mother pull her tits out in front of everyone while i suck on them in order to eat my meal, then i dont think anybody will be asking me to eat in the bathroom. so i dont have to worry about that. if i did still suck on my moms boobs in order to eat, i think i would be doing that in the privacy of my own home.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• there is nothing at all shameful about breastfeeding. but there's also nothing shameful about having sex with your husband. but you don't do that in public, do you? i am a mature adult, so i am not uncomfortable when a woman is breastfeeding her child. HOWEVER i have 3 little children. call me old fashioned, but i don't want them exposed to adult matters until they are older. i don't believe that a 5 yr old boy should be exposed to breastfeeding. it's just my opinion; my personal feelings. but then again, i also didn't tell my children when i had a baby in my belly. there are questions that i don't want to address with my children until they reach an age when they can have the full, unedited answer. i'm a big fan of saying "i'll tell you when you're older"

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 12:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• well, 'bestmom' women like ME shouldnt have to be stuck at home all day because you cant talk to your children....
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• we have these things for a reason and thats to nourish our little ones and if that is hard or ebaressing to explain to a young child then something is wrong. its not hard to explain to any child that a mommy makes milk for her baby to help it grow. i bf with both my children and i didnt care where i was if my child was hungry then out came the blanket and she got fed. i think those of you that are offended by that either one have some deep down self image problems or some insecurities. get over it women have been bf since humans have been on this earth.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• you know whats so funny Laura? People have told ME as bf mother, that women who breastfeed are perverted and have slef esteem issues!!! Our society is all about boobs being for men and its normal to get implants rather than nurse...
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2010