WHY do people defend immigrants ?

They are ILLEGAL here.WHY do you care about them?
IF you love them sooo much give them YOUR freaking money so they stop taking ours...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't defend illegal immigrants. I know too many people that had to wait years for their loved ones to come here legally. If you want to come, go through the process.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• agree
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I am an immigrant and I am not illegal.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• i know what you mean but i just feel bad for them because i can only imagine what it must be like to come from some shitty ass country where you have nothing and to want so bad to escape to america and make a good life for your family.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• OP Maybe you worded the title wrong? 'Why do people defend immigrants?" Not all immigrants are here illegally.Those who are not legal are the one's I do not defend.I have no issue on their criminal behavoir being prosecuted.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Um, Honey, chances are YOU DON"T HAVE ANY MONEY. That is why you are on here trying to stir up crap. I defend immigrants, because they are human beings too. You, on the other hand, appear not to be. You are nothing more than a bot, or a troll. Maybe we should deport your ass. That would be fine with me. I would be willing to fly you to another country if you'd like. I defend immigrants because I have seen good people trying to make their a good living for their families. Not lame ass people who are on welfare. I work, I see Mexicans coming in buying shoes for their babies while they themselves are wearing old beat up shoes... next I see a person of color coming in who has taken out a loan to pay for the latest Nike's, while their children look like crap. THAT IS WHY. Also, because I want to...Now, if you have a problem, you look in the mirror and ask yourself where the hell you came from!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• yea but PURPUL....where i live, they have pushed everyone out further west and turned the eastcoast into shit!! Most of them dont do any good with themselves.....i have lived around it my entire life, and trust me they do more bad than good in our country....
    when i was in 3rd grade, walking home form school, a drunk ass guatamalen grabbed my boobs....i had his ass deported...
    shash1

Answer by shash1 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Agree! Funny how the biggest arguement comes from someone who wants to post anon. If you are that passionate about it then have the balls to stand behind it. As for illegals: If you want to live in America then go about it the right way! There are so many in my county that are illegal but they get free health care and soooo much more! It is absolutely ridiculous! When there are American families struggling to get by that can't recieve the help they really need. It's a shame.
    bustii

Answer by bustii at 12:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Okay anon...why you gotta throw in "people of color"...I'm not even black and I can acknowledge that white people do that too with the using money to buy stuff while the kids go without. Only instead of Nike's white people buy crystal meth or designer bags.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2010