I feel bad for laughing, but...

My baby's dad and I have been having problems, He's been abusive and we aren't together anymore but sadly live together.... he just zipped his man parts up in his zipper when he went to use the restroom haha that's what he gets! Sorry I just find it so amusing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have laughed too. Don't feel bad.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• If he's been abusive...why in the world are you still living with him, especially with a child involved?

That IS hysterical.
    Let me ask you something...since you guys still live together...and be honest here...do you still sleep with him? Like at all...ever?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• OP here... we live together because I am in school but I'm starting work soon, I don't... we sleep in different rooms
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I think karma is a bitch!  Hahaha! That is the curse I throw at real ass hole men - I hope you get it caught in your zipper.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Lmao! Reminds me of the movie "There's Something about Mary" when Ben Stiller zips himself up in the bathroom. You should've zipped it down for him and tugged the zipper really hard.
    yolandasix

Answer by yolandasix at 1:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• OUCH!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2010