• In the Spotlight:

What do you think of women who dont shave or trim down there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think YUCK.
    lol it's their bodies...they wanna live with, look at, and feel all that gross nasty hair down their, be my guest. But if I was a man, I wouldn't be goin down their. I wont touch a man who doesn't shave or clean up down their....eeewww
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• yummy beaver...wild and untamed!!!!
    Anonymous

• I think you should keep your nose out of other women's genitalia and focus on your own. Who cares. Shaving any body part is a person's own choice. It's not a damn law or anything. Go sniff something else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I don't like body hair but to each her own
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• HAHAHA, I bet anon :01 is one of the women who dont shave or clean up down there, that's why she's getting all defensive and upset LMAO!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• i don't shave either! i love my hairy pussy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Their kitty is hot and cant breath,thats what i think...but really i dont care ,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• what a wierd question for a sister to ask,,,why dont you ask your man,,,if you have a man that is
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I think to each their own. . . I personally shave. . .it is cleanliness thing for me. . .but I personally don't care what you do with yours as long as I can't smell it when you walk in the room. . .it is none of my business anyhow.
    Anonymous

• What do I think of them? I think they're furry. But that's how they did it back in the day, and some men (mostly older gentlemen) are actually more attracted to a furry bush. To each their own.
    MommaRawks

Answer by MommaRawks at 1:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2010