UGG...my mind and heart are in battle again!

My heart is telling me that I want another baby, DH wants to wait a while which is understandable since our son is only 4 months old. We also have an almost 3 year old DD. But we both agreed in about a year we want another but it seems like everyone in my family is against it. They keep saying "enjoy the two you have". But I still want one or two more babies. They say I am selfish and after about a month of hearing that I am starting to believe it...I am at a loss! Advice please...
BTW- DH family is ALL for more babies...why cant mine be supportive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• What the rush? are you trying to rush motherhood? be honest..do you just like the attention of being pregnant and having "the new baby" i dont see how a 4month old is not good enough or cute enough why would you have another one and have him miss out on you a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• That is between you and your DH. Your family isn't going to be raising the baby so why should they even have a say?! They should be supportive of you no matter what but if not, it is still YOUR decision. And no, you are not being selfish. That is ridiculous! Good luck : )
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I dont want another right NOW, we want to try in a year or year and a half. My son is EXTREMELY cute lol, but cuteness isn't the issue, I dont feel my family is complete just yet. I love being pregnant but I am a SAHM so showing off pregnancy isn't what I do, and I dont leave the house with my baby til 6 months so I dont have babies to show them off either, although I know what you are talking about. I just dont feel complete yet...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2010