What do you think of the name Traeh?

It's heart backwards. Do you like it for a boy or girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I first read your question I thought it said trash. But It is a cute idea, heart backwards.
    ISLUVZOLIVIA

Answer by ISLUVZOLIVIA at 2:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• It's a cute idea but it looks like it would sound like 'tray' so it's best for a boy. But then again I'm one of those people that try to think of all the ways a name could be made fun of since I was picked on for mine in school and I don't want my kid going through that too. A boy with a name that's 'heart' spelled backwards might get picked on for it but *shrugs* my friend K always said I was too paranoid lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I have only seen it spelled "Trey" and when I read your post I also thought it was "Trash"....It is a great name IMO but if i were to choose it whether for a boy or girl I would change the spelling in fear of my child having a hard time with it throughout their life...Just my honest opinion (^_*)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• like Trey? ...sounds like a serving tray or lunch tray to me. hey its your kid but it sounds like your trying too hard for a unique name
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 10:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2010