She I stay or should I go?

Ok here is what is going on my son, my boyfriend and I live with my parents still, we have been looking for jobs so we can move out on our own but no luck, so when I got my tax check we went on vacation to TN and stayed with my cuzin for a week did not have to pay for anything exp. gas to get there and back but anyway there was jobs down there (we live in Indiana). So my dad is all over our butts bc we dont have jobs yet and all my dad does is talk shit about my boyfriend, so my questin is should we move to TN or stay in IN? But my problme is that I dont want to leave but then again I do, I dont want to bc I dont want to leave my mom and other family members in IN, but the good thing about going to TN is there are jobs down there and my dad wont be all over our ass about getting a job. But I know if we do go my mom will get pissed off at me and i dont want to hurt her feelings. Please I need good advice.

Dominicks_mamma

Asked by Dominicks_mamma at 2:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• It what you want to do and what is best for you. If getting a job is better for you to take care of your son then do it. If your mom gets mad or anything thats her problem. You cant sit back and let people take care of your child and you. do what is best!
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 2:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Go where the best job propects are. Chicago would be a great option; you won't need a car.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• go where the jobs are! I get your dads point if you do not have jobs you should focus on that and not a vacation. Right now priority is jobs even if it means leaving your fam.
    Anonymous

• Do what is best for YOU. If there are no jobs in your area, then you could move somewhere else, but not as far as TN.

There are also legitimate home business opportunities you could invest in where you can build your own business. This might be an option if you can't find anything else. If you want more info, just message me.

Good luck with whatever you decide but it sounds like you need to find a way to get out of your parents place, because it's causing problems.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• thank you everyone for the answers. also it was not a vaction we went down there to baby-sit they payed for our gas to get there and back. i am trying to get a grant so i can go to EMT schooling but i cant find anything.
    Dominicks_mamma

Answer by Dominicks_mamma at 11:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• Check Pell Grants
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2010