i hate being a grown up

boo hoo... moment of self pity.

I chose to do the 'right' thing tonight over the fun thing and i am soooooo bummed. Damn , sometimes I hate being a grown up.

I want to be a bratty teen/ 20 something ... back when it was all about what I wanted, what I thought was fun, what made ME happy.

dang dang dang.... some times this middle age thing is simply not what it is cut out to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, my teens came home early from their overnight visit with there dad last weekend. They left with him on Saturday in the pm, while I was at work,,and where back home by 3pm on Sunday. I felt like you,,,oh heck no,,,you guys could not be back yet! This is mom time,,my only short break in a two week period and ex brought them home in s shorter then 24 hr period that he was supposed to be having dad time with them. I have them 24/7 minus less then a 24 hr period they spend with dad,,and to top it off he has Saturday off,,so he could actually take them Friday night. Remember though,,I have teens,,,,a 17 and a 15 who I love but need a break from,. more then less then a 24 hr period with dad. Hope this doesnt sound selfish,,,heck even right now Im sharing computer time with the kids,,,,Im down to 5 min before its sons turn..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• lol... anon :46... I have kids about that age (a hint younger)... we are prob. close in age... dont ya just wanna be a bratty teen again for a night???

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2010