stomach pain

im 24 weeks pregnant and my stomach is killing me the streching pain is bad is there anything i can do to help it hurt less

lalaberk1

Asked by lalaberk1 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine was like that with my first. I felt like my stomach was going to rip off and roll away. I hated walking or standing any where. Nothing helped it but to stay off my feet or sit down when it started hurting. You could try a belly belt. You can get them from Babies R Us they are kinda expensive but they work. They will also help with lower back pain. It will pretty much carry your belly for you and give you more support. You can use them to pull your hips together too after you have the baby I think..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I tried to yoga and found just sitting on my Yoga ball helped I think becaused it stanged the way the weight pulled sorry to hear that you are hurting! xx
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 3:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Yes, get a belly belt. I got mine from Motherhood for about $20 and it works wonders for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2010