*what little things* do your kid/s do that annoy you?

My 2yr old daughter constantly leaves the table when eating. At first it was cute, but vaccuming 3x a day is annoying.

My 2mo. old stretches and pulls her hair constantly I have to keep mittens on her all day and night.....SOO annoying! LOL

novice2008

Asked by novice2008 at 4:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Every time I have to make a quit trip to the bathroom, the 4yo takes stuff out of the frig and tries to hide it in his room. He once had have a banana hid in the toy box for three days!! It doesn't even matter if he's super busy doing something either.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:26 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My kiddos are 11 months now. Lets see DS screams now. It doesn't matter if he's hungry, tired, cranky, bored he'll yell ma ma ma, na na na until I take care of it. DD now throws herself backwards when you're doing something she doesn't like or is cranky. I've nearly dropped her twice, and she hit her head on the wall once already (she didn't do it for a couple of days after that). Both of them are escape artitsts when it comes to diaper changes too...
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 5:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• High pitch screaching! my 8 month old will do it because she likes to hear the sound of her voice, but then my 2yr old will do it and they will go back and forth for like an hour! at least they lay nicely with eachother!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:24 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Play i meant not lay lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I find it incredibly annoying and distracting when my 3 yr old whines while I'm driving. My 9 month old wants to roll over when I'm changing him which is especially annoying when he's pooped
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:47 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I send folded clothes upstairs to be put away. When he brings the basket back down later to have clothes washed, there are folded sheets or clothes still in the basket under wet towels or really dirty clothes. So, the clothes were washed, folded, not used, and just to be washed and folded again. He now has to do the washing and folding. I'm tired of doing this for nothing. Oh, he's 15 and the youngest of the 3 sons.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• I could be sitting in the same room as my 13 and 16 yo's and no one is talking but GOD forbid I go into the bathroom. Then they want to have in depth conversations. And my son's favorite sayings some dude and hey mom. Which is how he starts every conversation.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• My 4 year old son has the loudest, wettest, most disgusting sneeze I've ever heard. I know it's not his fault but I quiver a little everytime I hear him sneeze. I tell him to cover his nose but it just ends up getting all over his shirt making that gross as well. I'm at a loss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• Whining! I don't mind it when my daughter cries, but when she just whines its so annoying! She is 20 months old and she knows better and she knows she is doing it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom." Quoting my 3 year old daughter the second I receive an important phone call.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2010